Monday, November 8, 2010

(belated) Year Anniversary

According to the Dr.'s scale I'm at 166lbs.

I wish I could have gone back to a remeasure because 30 minutes later I did a poo so lethal it broke the toilet in the Thai restaurant we had dinner at. Pretty sure after that monstrosity I was at least 5lbs lighter.

No guys, seriously, lethal poo was lethal. I dashed off just when the appetizers arrived and didn't resurface until mom was finished with her meal entirely. Their toilet was apparently no match for me because holy cow I flodded that fecker like woah.

Also, apparently there is no word in Thai for plunger.

Anyway, back to the doc, according to him mom and I are now at the level playing ground that normal "skinny" people are at. If we want to reach our individual goals we'll have to kick up the exercise regime and watch our foods better.

Mom and I took that into serious consideration as we drove home. Each of us sipping on our limeaide slushies and hot chocolate and gnoshing on butterfingers/paydays respectively.

Right now I'm fighting Jansky for a slice of sargento cheddar, so I'm ending this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment