Sunday, August 29, 2010

Well.. figured out what happens when I do milk

I get mega bloated and feel like I ate rotten sour food.
I then have the most rancid milk farts ever... and here I thought my ice cream gas was bad.

It was the most delicious hot chocolate I've ever had though. That's the last time I'm doing hot chocolate from a nice coffee place, but I shall look fondly back upon it and sigh whimsically because it will never happen again.


So I've been working full time for the past 3 weeks. I enjoy having a place to go in the morning, it's nice having a structured schedule. Killer on the social life though.

I mostly do a lot of walking up and down stairs and pushing old people to and from therapy (I don't push them up and down stairs... that'd be mean. I take the elevator when I'm with a resident). I've noticed my appetite has increased since I started doing this. I don't know if the job has a part in that or I'm just in a high food period. Clothes seem to be fitting a little better too. I also have formed a bit of an oral fixation, that might have to do with the constant munchies.


I seemed to have had a UTI for a little while, I doubt I'm fully free of it but at least I don't feel like I have to pee 24/7 and it doesn't burn like a house fire when I do go.

No comments:

Post a Comment